Diocesan & Trinity Grading Scale
|D||65-73||Meets only minimum requirements|
|F||Below 65||Does not meet requirements, no credit|
To be eligible to graduate from Trinity High School, students must satisfactorily complete 27 total units of credit. Included in this total are various department requirements which include:
|Social Science||3 units|
|Fine Arts||1 unit|
|Foreign Language||1 unit|
|Physical Education||1 unit|
*The Computer and Speech requirement will only apply to the class of 2013 and the sequentially following classes.
- 1 unit = 1 year or 2 semesters
- Algebra I or above taken as an 8th grade student will count toward the Trinity graduation requirements but will not count toward the cumulative GPA and class rank.
- All schedule changes must be completed within the first 5 days of each semester.
- Trinity offers students several opportunities to take classes outside of our standard curriculum. These opportunities include:
- HCC college classes for Jr. and Sr. students.
- Technical classes and program from Hutchinson High.
- Kansas Careers Junior College on-line classes.
- IQ Academy online classes.
- Trinity (Odyssey) online curriculum.
- All classes taken outside of our standard curriculum must be approved by school administration.
- Any classes taken cumulative GPA and class rank. (Trinity online curriculum will count toward GPA).
If a class is offered at Trinity in one of the required areas it must be taken at Trinity.