Trinity Catholic Academics - Curriculum
Diocesan & Trinity Grading Scale
||Meets only minimum requirements
||Does not meet requirements, no credit
To be eligible to graduate from Trinity High School, students must satisfactorily complete 27 total units of credit. Included in this total are various department requirements which include:
*The Computer and Speech requirement will only apply to the class of 2013 and the sequentially following classes.
- 1 unit = 1 year or 2 semesters
- Algebra I or above taken as an 8th grade student will count toward the Trinity graduation requirements but will not count toward the cumulative GPA and class rank.
- All schedule changes must be completed within the first 5 days of each semester.
- Trinity offers students several opportunities to take classes outside of our standard curriculum. These opportunities include:
- HCC college classes for Jr. and Sr. students.
- Technical classes and program from Hutchinson High.
- Kansas Careers Junior College on-line classes.
- IQ Academy online classes.
- Trinity (Odyssey) online curriculum.
- All classes taken outside of our standard curriculum must be approved by school administration.
- Any classes taken cumulative GPA and class rank. (Trinity online curriculum will count toward GPA).
If a class is offered at Trinity in one of the required areas it must be taken at Trinity.